Accessing the NDIS
To be eligible for NDIs you must be under the age of 65 years.
To meet the residency requirements, you must live in Australia.
You have an impairment or condition that is likely to be permanent.
Improving or reducing deterioration of your functional capacity.
Serenity Community Care offers a wide array of NDIS support services in Brisbane for the participants. So, whether it is assistance with household tasks or personal tasks, development of essential life skills, you can choose the service that you need for yourself or for your loved one who is a participant.
No matter the service that you choose, you will get trained professionals by your side. They will assess the disabilities and provide help with all the tasks. However, if you want to select the NDIS plan that will suit you best, you should choose our plan managers today.
Reasons to Choose Serenity Community Care as Your NDIS Provider
Choose Serenity Community Care as your Brisbane NDIS support provider since
- ● We have a multicultural yet proficient team of support workers
- ● We offer a wide range of services for the participants
- ● We help develop daily living and life skills while assisting the participants
- ● We assist participants attentively round the clock
- ● We help choose the appropriate NDIS plans for the participants
To learn more about the services that we provide for the participants, call us now
You can get help and advice from the National Disability Insurance Scheme by Contacting
1800 800 110